Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mom's tips, my greatest leaders.

What sort of leader would you follow? What makes a good leader?   If I have to pick a leader who is always there, who truly cares about me and has so much empathy that we share our tears together, I would without a millisecond of a doubt pick my children.

They keep me strong because they need me strong, they dictate my morals because they are pure and know better about right or wrong, they stay by my side through the hardest times, they forgive my weak moments and they are assertive when telling me what is best for me.

This is just a tiny note to say how immensely grateful I'm for having them in my life, because they give me sense, they are my compass and the rhythm of my heart.

I will always follow my beautiful leaders.



Veronica Waid
www.c3culture.com

No comments:

Post a Comment